Vango Assynt 200 Tent – 2 Person Tent
The Vango Assynt 200 Tent has an X-Pro construction which enables a quick pitch. All the Yunan Eco alloy poles are the same length for the simplest pitch in our range and pre-angled for greater headspace and added stability. The pole design is the Axial Hub pole structure where the poles connect at the cross over points. With the exclusive ProTex® Shield flysheet it has enhanced durability and will protect against the elements come rain or shine.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Flysheet: Protex RS – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high-quality poles made with acid-free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- X-Pro Construction – Exo skeleton pole system for a quick pitch and additional headspace
- Semi-geodesic – Self-supporting structure, providing an excellent balance between weight and stability
- ProTex Shield Flysheet – Highly waterproof at 3000MM HH, protecting you from the elements come rain or shine
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Axial Hub pole structure – Connecting UL Poles at cross over points with Axial Hub. Provides increased pitching efficiency, strength and allows for Vari-Pitch options
- Creating space for kit and extending your living space.
- Weight: 3.0kg
- Packsize: 50.0 x ø17.0cm
- Trail Weight: 2.75kg
RRP £260 – Selling For £189.99
WE’VE GOT IT COVERED
Need Assistance? Call us on 0141 887 8411
We’re open 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Saturday