Vango Cobra 400 Down Filled Sleeping Bag (Anthracite)
The Vango Cobra 400 Down Sleeping Bag is new for Vango’s 2020 collection. The distinctive shaped Cobra offers an extremely lightweight option for those setting out trekking, bike packing or those out for an adventure where they can pack light and get around faster. The Cobra has Welded Box Wall Construction. Box-shaped baffle channels filled with Down ensure maximum loft and an even distribution of down from head to toe. It has also been engineered to be ergonomically shaped to fit around the head and shoulders for improved heat retention. In addition, it has a new 20D 380T Nylon Outer Shell fabric which is durable and water-resistant, enhancing its longevity and benefits from Thermal-Reverb which radiates your body heat for maximum warmth.
- Welded box wall construction – the down filling is contained in welded box-shaped baffle channels for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe, reducing heat loss through the seams.
- 20D 380T nylon outer shell fabric – this fabric is durable and water-resistant and protects the goose down from the elements, ensuring the sleeping bag performs at its best and is long-lasting.
- Thermal reverb – aluminised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Hydro barrier down – premium 90/10 700 fill power Goose Down stays drier 4x longer than untreated down.
- Ethically sourced down – humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Full-length two-way auto-lock zip with zip guard – used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Plastic snap system combined with zip protector ensures easy and simple opening and closing of the sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with multi-cord closure – precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differentiation in the dark
- Arrow foot – ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle – minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Internal pocket – for convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- Omega shaping – engineered for warmth. Omega shaped bags are ergonomically tailored around the head and shoulders. Zips and seams are placed in the lower section of the bag to retain warmth more effectively
- 4-Strap compression stuff sack – minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Independently Tested – gives you the reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Mesh storage sack – allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of the sleeping bag
- Weight: 0.92kg
- Packsize: 27cm x 15cm
- Fill type: 90/10 Goose Down
- Comfort: -1°
- Limit: -8°
- Extreme: -22°
- Suggested usage min: -8°
- Suggested usage max: 15°
- External chest width: 80cm
- Internal chest width: 75cm
- Max user height: 190cm
- Internal foot width: 48cm
- Internal length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3 season
- External length: 210cm
RRP £255, Selling For £179.99
WE’VE GOT IT COVERED
Need Assistance? Call us on 0141 887 8411
We’re open 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Saturday