Vango Latitude Pro 300 Sleeping Bag
The Vango Latitude Pro 300 Sleeping Bag is perfect for youth group expeditions and beyond. The Latitude punches well above its weight with a host of new features, using lighter fabrics, making it weigh 150g less with an even smaller pack size. The new trilateral construction allows for an independently floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature. Look out for Thermal Reverb, Thermal Embrace and its temperature regulating Helix Insulation among its many features designed to enhance its thermal capacity.
- New 50D 300T Diamond Ripstop Polyester Outer Shell Fabric – Water resistant and extremely durable. (lighter than before)
- New 50D 300T Polyester Inner Lining Fabric – New polyester lining fabric which is breathable and soft, ensuring warmth and maximum comfort.
- New Trilateral Construction – An independent floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature.
- Insulite Helix – Combining hollow and multi-channel fibres to regulate temperature and moisture within the bag while retaining pack size and low weight
- Thermal Reverb – Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System – Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, Adjustable Shoulder Baffle – Stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure – Precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differntiation in the dark
- Arrow Foot – Ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated Zip Baffle – Retains heat and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard – Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping
- helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal Pocket – for convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Packsize: 27.0 x ø22.0cm
- Fill Type: Insulite Helix
- Comfort: -1°
- Limit: -7°
- Extreme: -25°
- Suggested Usage Min: -7°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
RRP £80 – Selling for £49.99
WE’VE GOT IT COVERED
Need Assistance? Call us on 0141 887 8411
We’re open 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Saturday