Wild Country Hoolie 2 Tent – 2 Person Tent (2019)
The Wild Country Hoolie 2 Tent offers a huge amount of space for its weight and pack size. Its porch is larger than similar tents on the market, making it ideal for group use and cycle touring. In addition to space, the tunnel design also makes it quick and easy to pitch. The inner is attached to the flysheet, so the tent pitches “as one”, and it has colour-coded poles to help novice campers locate the poles in their sleeves. This is a perfect tent for Duke of Edinburgh participants who should be able to pitch camp quickly at the end at the day whatever the weather.
- This 2 man tent includes plenty of ventilation, with vents under the hoods at each end (front vent can be adjusted).
- It uses reliable lightweight Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
- Fully waterproof and taped fly and groundsheets provide great protection from the elements.
- Groundsheet protectors (footprints) to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Freestanding?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 2.15Kg (4lb 12oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.30Kg (5lb 1oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 8 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 42cm x 15cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 11 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 6 x black reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
RRP £210 – Selling For £129.99
WE’VE GOT IT COVERED
Need Assistance? Call us on 0141 887 8411
We’re open 9.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Saturday